Tuesday 13 October 2009

A Gaggle of Giggling Angels

So the weekend wasn't good, all the family came down with a horrid tummy bug, won't go into much detail but will say that Noah started it off on Thursday afternoon and we ended up getting the doctor out on Saturday as he wasn't keeping anything, not even juice, down and if he hadn't just managed a wet nappy we would have all been on a trip to the hospital! We quarantined ourselves off until today when Rob has gone back to work, but Grace was unwell last night so I'm at home with the kiddies and my fingers crossed that we are now over it!
Good news is that I have finished my Angels, still not 100% sure about them but Grace seems to love them so that is a good thing. The Angels have free machine embroidered faces and white glitter wings. Anyway they are done so we shall see what happens.

I've also finished some of these buttony wreaths and Christmas trees, with the help of Grace who was picking out all her favorite buttons for me.

All of these will be added to my website as soon as I can get the software added back onto my computer (another problem we had at the weekend, having to reformat the harddrive on our laptop to enable our internet to be switched back on) hopefully before the weekend when I have a craft fair.

One last thing before I go, I just wanted to say a big hello and thank you to all my new friends on Twitter and to those that are now following me on here.

xxx

No comments: