Saturday 12 September 2009

Cat and Mouse

Picture this....

I'm sat in my lounge at the coffee table pinning some Christmas Mini Bunting whilst talking to my Mum on the phone and watching Xfactor, (yes I know multi-tasking) and I hear a squealing high pitch noise in the adjoining dining room. I finish my phone call, and ask if anyone else can hear the noise, and then I realise the cat has brought in a little mammal, mouse, shrew, I don't know what it is but its small, furry and running around being chased by a rather large cat, who keeps catching it and then dropping it. After alot of screaming on my behalf and crying from Grace, chasing by the cat and instructions from Rob we finally catch the small furry creature and after some heavy pursuation I convince Grace that we can't keep it as its missing its Mummy and Daddy so it gets taken outside and released but not before these photos are taken!! (the brown blob in the box is chocolate cake as Grace insisted the animal must be hungry and would love some of Mummys chocolate cake before he was released)



Will show you some of the bits I've been working on today in my next post possibly tomorrow.

xxx

No comments: