Sunday 6 September 2009

Racing Cars

Well, this weekend was my wonderful husband Robs Birthday, so aswell as working on some Christmas items (will be able to start showing them to you soon) I made 36 muffin size cupcakes, a mix of chocolate, lemon and plain, all with butter icing and decorations, which I took to his office, but failed to take any photos, sorry. And as Rob works for Force India Formula One team at Silverstone I treated him to lunch at Silverstone golf club which was very nice and I surprised him with a Birthday Cake, yes you guessed it, in the shape of a formula 1 car!


Have been out picking fruit this morning so will be making more chutney and jam so will keep you posted on what types I try out and how it all goes

Will be back shortly to show you some more craft items which I'm currently working on.

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think its worth putting a bet on for Monza this weekend