Tuesday 24 November 2009

Can't believe she is 4!

This Sunday Grace (my baby girlie) turned 4 and she decided to have a party with a few of her friends. She asked me very nicely if I would make her a cake and some party bags so how could I say no. I mean its only the busiest time of the year for me and I had a craft fair on the Saturday but she is my little girl and with big eyes I couldn't say no.

She decided only a couple of days before that she loves Tinkerbelle and princess' so thats what we went with. She ended up getting a Tinkerbelle outfit from Daddy and I made the cake as a Princess Ballerina, finished with 10 mins to spare, thats why it doesn't look that great! All the girls (and Noah) seemed to have a lovely time, playing party games and dancing. Well now thats all over I had better catch up with sewing for the next craft fair.

xxx

2 comments:

theothermousie said...

Awww, bless her - she looks gorgeous! Cake looks lovely too - hope she had an amazing time too xx

BiEha Besh said...

wat a luvly girls~...she must be so joyfull rite~heeheheh