Monday 9 November 2009

Hatton Christmas Fair

This weekend I had a stall at the Hatton Christmas Fair, its one I've done for a couple of years now and its great fun. I love seeing sellers I haven't seen for 6 months, but the best thing is seeing the customers that come back to buy more from you because they have loved what they bought last time and all the new customers that are buying for loved ones, family and friends (and themselves!) and want something that is handcrafted, unique and beautiful. I got lots of beautiful comments, many of which they wrote in my comments book ready for me to put on my website.


xxx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your table looks amazing! Very festive and so much loveliness to look at!

Thank you sooooo much for the parcel you sent me last week. I have been away and when I came back it was waiting for me - you spoiled me sending both! As my mum said 'it's nice to know there are still some nice people out there in the world'. I will take some photos and write about them on my blog as soon as I get chance. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kate x