Thursday 19 November 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow has it really been over a week since my last post, well please accept my apologies I have been a little busy. Childminding, sewing and craft fairs. I was at Grange Park in Northampton on Saturday and it was a very busy 2 hours, I sold well and had lots of personalisations to do on childrens aprons and bags.


Then on Sunday I was lucky enough to get a last minute table at Canons Ashby. It’s a National Trust house about 3 miles from where I live and it is beautiful. I was situated in the Dining Room, and although a little dark was wonderful. I was busy all day and did quite well. I didn’t take many photos as I think you have probably seen them all before and it was dark, I will try to take more another fair and believe me there are more fairs to come!


So what else have I been doing. I have been planning Graces Birthday Party, which is on Sunday, and I don’t know if I’m just a loving Mummy or completely mad as I have told her I will make party bags! Thankfully there aren’t too many coming, about 5 little 4 year old girls, ok so I am mad!!

For those that are interested in my weight loss progress, I have now lost ½ stone (in 10 days), just another ½ to go before 5th December, which is Robs Christmas Party and I would love to fit into my little black number!

Since I last posted with Grace pulling out the name of my lucky follower I sent this to Miss Dollypops, such a lovely lady.


And I would like to say a big Thank You to all my followers and I will be doing another giveaway soon, I will let you know details when I have thought about it a bit more! But don’t forget to follow, comment and especially purchase from one of my shops to be entered into my Christmas Giveaway. The more times you buy the more opportunities you will have to win!

Right better get on as I have a to-do-list that is growing longer by the milli-second!!!

xxx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, you have been busy! Well done on your weight loss - Im counting calories myself, but not getting there as fast as you! You'll look fab in your little black dress Im sure.

Happy Birthday to Grace for tomorrow - and good luck to you, Mummy!

Kate x