Monday 15 March 2010

Cheeky Chick Competition

I get ideas at all sorts of times and places but quite a few of my ideas come when I first wake up and in the shower and this morning was one of those times. My head was all fuzzy with a slight cold and full of a to-do-list that is getting longer and longer but still an inspiration came to me that just had to be made.

So here she is Cheeky Chick as she is known as at the moment. She will become a kit as soon as I can get the photos taken and the instructions printed (already written!), just in time for the Easter holidays hopefully. I will let you know as soon as she enters my folksy and etsy shops but before then I will be giving away the one you can see here!


"So what do I have to do to win such a fantastic prize?" I hear you ask, well its simple, you need to leave a comment on here saying what you think she should be called and why.


The rules are easy: only 1 comment per person please, I must be able to contact you through your comment if I can't then another name will be drawn, I will ship internationally so all are welcome to join in. You have until Wednesday 17th March Midnight (GMT) to enter and the winner will be announced on Thursday 18th March.
Good Luck
xxx

10 comments:

Angela said...

Daisy the spring chicken because it's spring, she has a flower in her hair and I made a bracelet with some daisies earlier lol

Unknown said...

Molly as it suits her x

Harvey Crafty Cards said...

I THINK CHICKADEE CAUSE I LIKE IT

Unknown said...

What about Bonney Birdie? Bonney means pretty and it makes me think of something ickle:)

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Edwina! x

Jean said...

Cheep Cheep. (Although I would pick Edwina if I had to choose! Brilliant)

Leila SMJEvents said...

Chickita Lolita ;o) xx

@Beenbags (Twitter) said...

Henita Pecked!

Swirlyarts said...

Sally - she just looks like a Sally to me!

zara said...

"penny"
its cute like her!
xxx