Friday 5 March 2010

Friday Favourites 9/2010

I had to give my cat a bit of a tidyup this morning, he can't reach round to his back to keep clean so he always gets a bit of a matted area, unfortunately he isn't the nicest of cats for being picked up so it took both Rob (in his bike leathers and gloves!) and me to cut the matted area out.

Anyway as I had to do the cat this morning I thought that it was a perfect opportunity to invite you to see some of my favourite cats.

First up is Sarah at theothermousie in her other disguise as Cirque de Chassettes, how cool are these, I'm just waiting on a trapeze artist to send to my cousins little girl in the Dominican Republic as they own the Circus of Dreams out there.

Second is Pussy Galore! Lovely cute and now in kitty form. She also gives some good advice on her blog.


And lastly some cats that aren't all soft but are just as cute from Gabrielle at Moobaacluck, maybe if my cat sat still like these I wouldn't have a problem with grooming him!


xxx

3 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

your cat is gorgeous! I blogged about my cat the other day too :)

http://charlottehupfieldceramics.blogspot.com/2010/02/molly.html

theothermousie said...

Meeeeeeoooooow!!! What a fab post - I LOVE cats, thank you for featuring Mesmo Oculaire, he is very honoured to be in such esteemed company. Your cat is sooo gorgeous .... meoooow!

Unknown said...

Sarah you are so kind! I didn't know you'd put my cats on your blog xx
love Gabs

still desperately trying to work out how to do the sunshine thing hence searching through your blog!!