Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tuesday Tip

I thought I would add a few tips, tutorials, techniques to my blog so will start to add them slowly, if there is anything you would like to see, know, ask then please leave a comment and I will try to get through as many as I can over the next few weeks, I can't guarantee I can answer them but I will give it a go and I can also ask people in the know too, just remember these are not the only way to do things but they are my way and I'm willing to take advice on things too.

So my first tip is due to me making carrot cake on Sunday, my dark brown sugar had gone really hard, now most people would throw it away but sometimes, just sometimes this trick can work. Put the sugar into a microwaveable bowl and put on defrost for short bursts of time after a while it should start to soften back up! Now I can't guarantee that this will work every time but its worth giving a try before running out to the shop to buy some more!

xxx

No comments: