Wednesday 27 May 2009

Little Monsters

Well yesterday my 2 were good as gold playing nicely together which meant I could get on and make something.

I have used craft felt as an experiment and have yet to wash it to see what happens! The monsters body is made from sparkly orange felt so even if it washes ok it will be interesting to see if the sparkle washes off. But I am pleased with it and if the felt doesn't work I will just have to try again with some other material.


Didn't sleep well last night as I had loads of ideas going round in my head and I had left my design book downstairs, after 3 hours of being awake and jotting things down I finally made it back upstairs and into bed so feeling quite tired today but am looking forward to my friends coming over to test an idea out, more of that to follow later!


Now as the kids are playing nicely again, maybe I should start on some of those ideas from last night!

No comments: