Monday 17 August 2009

Sun Shining and Thinking of Christmas

I don't know what its like around the rest of the country but today is cloudy with the sun attempting to shine and managing it every now and then. So surely this isn't the right time to start thinking about Christmas, well it seems that this year is going rather quickly and I am now getting invitations to do Christmas Craft Fairs. As you are aware I'm still a bit worried about how much craft fairs are costing me so am going to be very selective in which ones I do this year, I did 15 in 5 weeks last year, some were great, some were ok but alot were really disappointing.

So whilst contemplating about which fairs to do and getting my website organised I've been thinking about what to do for Christmas and am going to have to get out last years work and do a bit of a stock take and some designing. Anyway along with some new textile art designs I think there will be personalised stockings as these are always popular and some new designs for tree decorations.





If you have any suggestions as to what else might go down well at fairs and on my website then please feel free to leave a comment.

xxx

No comments: