Friday 14 August 2009

T-Shirt and Textiles

Well some of you might have noticed from the photo of Brackley Carnival the new addition of T-Shirts to my stall. Well I sold those ones really quickly so have now added a few more to my little space of crafting Heaven (http://www.noahsarkcrafts.co.uk/) and here is just a couple of my childrens favorites.







Also added new to the website is some textile flower wall art and along with the water lily already featured earlier on here is a poppy.


If you have any other ideas for t-shirt pictures please let me know as I'm continually adding to the collection.
Still no decision on craft fairs but am looking at the ones I did before Christmas last year and how much the tables cost and how much I made and will decide soon which ones I will do if any.
xxx

No comments: