Friday 22 January 2010

Friday Favourites 3/2010

I love reading blogs and have many twitter friends so it is difficult to choose who to feature each week. I hope those that I haven't yet featured realise that I would love to feature everybody at once but that would take forever and then what would I blog about next week, plus you never know you might just be next!

This week I have chosen Pantsandpaper, Sam is such a talented lady making lots of delightful purses, brooches and other items out of recycled fabrics and haberdashery items. She is also on twitter and is always lovely to talk to.

Please go and check out her shop and perhaps even have a little spend on some of her yummy goodiness!

Don't forget to come back next week to see if you might be my next Friday Favourite!!!
xxx

No comments: