Friday 29 January 2010

Friday Favourites 4/2010

Well this week is going to be a bit different as I'm going to re-introduce you to one very special lady who has started something a little bit new and exciting and also introduce you to another special lady who I have had the pleasure of buying a few of her gift tags.

So the first is Sarah from The Other Mousie, I love this wonderful lady she is so kind and caring, and is definately my soulmate. This week she has ventured out of her little Itty Bitty Kitty shop to create THE CIRQUE DE CHAUSSETTES, they are so quirky that you can't help but love them.

This is the Ringmaster of the World Famous Cirque de Chaussettes, Monsieur Alphonse Poissonnier!



The first artiste to join him at the circus is his good friend, Long 'Stretch' Johnson, Swordfish Swallower...


There will more performing cats coming soon to a circus near you...

So if that wasn't enough for you today, I would like to introduce you to Lynsey from SwirlyArts. She has embarked on a few new things this year, including lots of walking and to craft everyday!

She makes lots of wonderful gift tags (I have bought Snoopy and handdrawn Robins and will be going back for more!) and envelopes from recycled books, comics, magazines, well anything made of paper or card! As well as funky Chickens, paperweight size and doorstops, all can be bought in her Folksy and Etsy shops.



I hope that has given you a feast for your eyes this morning. Don't forget to come back on Sunday for a really yummy recipe, something that will wow any dinner guest but that you could make for a special Sunday Dinner Treat (don't forget Valentines Day is coming up and this is a perfect dessert!!)

xxx

3 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Oh you sweetheart - thank you :) And I agree about Sarah - her work is gorgeous!

theothermousie said...

Well that was a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much sweetheart for your very kind words xx

I love the work of Swirly too - an unsung heroine of the crafting world & a fantstic lady too!

FairlyGirly said...

I have to agree Sarah, two great ladies and shops. I am sure they both are going to do well.