Friday 5 February 2010

Friday Favourites 5/2010

Last week I had a lovely tweet from a very lovely lady, she is an inspiration to all of us as she works out of a shed at the bottom of her garden in all weathers without proper heating!!!

I hope that I bring you a variety of items within my Friday Favourites, and I continue to expand the range with Gabriella from Moobaacluck. She is a painter and illustrator and has over recent years expanded from greeting cards and childrens books to handpainted gifts, perfect for that personal touch and you can find her on her own website and also on NOTHS.




Hope you all have a lovely weekend and that you will come back on Sunday for another recipe.


xxx

2 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

I know that feeling, working out in my shed in the garden! Lovely items, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah! that is so lovely of you.. made me blub a bit, Thank you (()) :))
you've really made my day XX Gabs