Tuesday 20 October 2009

How can they sleep?

So today it is raining, cold and miserable. And Rob had the car so I had to get Gracie to and from school in the bike and trailer. Getting there wasn't too bad but coming home it was miserable and I got quite wet and my legs were definately burning at the end. Anyway I thought you might like to see what I looked like at the end of my journey, I'm sure I felt worse than the photo suggests!!!


So when I got home I thought it was quiet in the back and when I opened up the front this is what I was faced with.


YES THEY ARE BOTH ASLEEP!!!!!


Am hoping to get some sewing done tonight so maybe one or more of my ideas will come to life tonight, had a few more whilst waiting for Grace to come out of nursery so the list is getting longer.

xxx

1 comment:

theothermousie said...

Wow - you look lovely for all the cycling! Gorgeous pics of Grace & Noah little things - did you wake them up to bring them in or did you carry them in without waking them?